Monday 6 February 2012

FUN !!!

Assalamualaikum semua,
today teacher tiara will sing 'once I caught a fish alive'
I hope you guys will enjoy it
and
have a great time ! 



One, two, three, four, five
Once I caught a fish alive. 
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Then I let him go again. 

"Why did you let him go?"
"Because he bit my finger so!"
"Which finger did he bite?"
"This little finger on my right."
~
~
~
~
lalalalala...



okay,korang boleh nyanyikan lagu best ni untuk anak-anak kecil
untuk membantu perkembangan bahasa Inggeris mereka
*cik tiara kan teacher-to-be*
teach them about number concept..
sambil buat pergerakan jari or body movements/actions that is appropriate yaa..

p/s : penangan buat assignment song and poetry,zzzz~~


HAPPY SINGING EVERYONE ! 
^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment