Saturday 7 January 2012

fresh air

Assalamualaikum :) n GOOD MORNING to all dears :)


Actually, I prefer to story about my life here, in my own world. Thanks to all readers who sacrifice their energy sincerely to read every words here, muahh !!

Its already 0754am here, in Subang. already half an hour I woke up from my sleep. Then I just realise that I'm not in IPBA hostel todayy ! heee, a new environment now and it feels like omaigod I like it.. yela, susah kot nak bangun dari tidur kt tempat lain except at our own house tapi tu time cuti jer la kan.. u know, I am kind of like to move without academic purpose, okay maybe salah translate term : in kelantan "bederat" o kuar jenjalan..

sape yang xnk bila ada free sponsor broadband kat rumah, kannn... hik3~

but, I miss my roomates- asma, tiqah n jay.. hope they read this post.. I LOVE U GEGURLSS !! ^^,






alhamdulillah ya Allah kerana masih memberikan peluang kepada ku untuk terus bernafas dan bernafas
:) 

1 comment: