Wednesday 16 November 2011

Dia sukakan perhatian..

ha'a..
that's right..
she loves when peoples around her
care about her, in a right manner..
and not become  toy to others..

She really really hopes that him, her n everyone to treat her nicely
just like she treat him, her and everyone nicely..

"I can be tough, I can be strong,
but with you it's not like that at all.."

ha'a..
this blog is used for me to write all the pieces
exist deep inside my heart..
Don't like ?
so don't read..
Interested ?
my pleasure.. :)

sedeynyer, aku ni maybe ibarat cm kucing lapar tepi jalan la kot..
kadang-kadang dapat makanan, kadang-kadang x makan langsung..
silap-silap mati mcm tu jer..


memang aku saja-saja hantar mesej, x harap suruh balas pun..
time suka baru nak datang..
okbaii..
sincerely, a sad but cute girl, tiara..

No comments:

Post a Comment