Friday 7 October 2011

GEWDIKKSSS???

Am I being too gewdiks?
May I know why?
Is there any concrete reasons why you said so?
Am I being too gewdiks?
with your boyfies?
May I know when? 
Am I being too gewdiks?
With boys out there?
Are u trying to say that you're actually jealous?
with the statement of
Am I being too gewdiks??




Oh please..
Gewdik is very subjective..
You cannot define it only with your first expression dear..
Even people did like that, the most..
You must know that..
Everyone is gewdik in their own way !
Believe me....
It's just the matter that it is too little or too much..
Sometimes me, gewdik when I cannot control my problem well 
and I did it in wrong way..
I think seriously about those little thinging..
yes I admit it !
but please..
don't judge people too easily.. 


this post does not has exact intention..
just being randomly write about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment