Sunday 26 June 2011

a day to a beginning..

salam n hi to everyone ! *ad ker org na baca blog udoh + simple tahap gaban aku ni?* hehe, x care lahh asal aku ley tulis na tulis mende2 kt sini..peace y0! 
today, 26th june 2011 adalah the bornday for my blog...yeay2 ! *suke2* and i hope this blog will remain be the first and last bl0g i MY LIFE.. its not an easy thing to do such a writing page like this, u know.. i sacrifice all my energy and money just to pay the bill of my beruk celcom nie.. sebelum nie asyik rebut wifi ngn kwn j0..sedey2~
here, in my blog i promise that i will behaved and be obedient blogger..^^ for ur information i have my own supporters to do this blog.. they are my gojes housemate, merangkap classmate saya,cik nur nabila zainudin (alamak x reti tagged la plak kan,x abes blajar lagi wey).. n one more person is mr paeh mods ! congrats u ols c0z both of u had burned my spirit to be a blogger.. says : alhamdulillah....:)


ni la cik bella gojes kita...*sori la pic lama,skunk dia da tua sket,esok da 20* :P



ni la paeh mods..*idop sep vespa!* :)


 ~SO NOW I WELCOMED MYSELF TO BLOGGING WORLD~



2 comments: